Giordano Legacy Fund
It's with great excitement that Giordano Dance Chicago announces the creation of the Giordano Legacy Fund, established in this, our 54th Anniversary Season, to preserve our past and define our future. As America's original jazz dance company and as an organization heralded locally, nationally, and internationally for its innovative performance and programs, Giordano Dance Chicago has created this new fund to support:
– Reconstruction of vital works from our extensive repertoire
– Creation of new works from established and up-and-coming choreographers
– Preservation of the Giordano Technique through the Nan Giordano Certification Program SM
– Continuation of the "Light Award", an annual celebration of a young dancer
– Launch of an archival campaign to honor and protect our history; and
– Establish a needs-based scholarship program for deserving students
** I understand that this is entirely a contribution to Giordano Dance Chicago,
a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Giordano Dance Chicago is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation.
Contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.